The ENTELLIGENCE program has provided over $4.5 million to young investigators to conduct basic science, translational, and clinical research in the area of pulmonary vascular disease.
Young investigators have gone on to publish and present their ENTELLIGENCE-funded research in numerous peer-reviewed journals and scientific congresses.
• Year established: 2005
• Review cycles completed: 11
• Awards distributed: 55
• Funding: Over $4.5 Million
• Publications and Presentations (2005-2016)
• Scientific congress presentations: >40
• Peer-reviewed manuscripts: >50